Sign into the Players Club with your ID and Password and any of the events with a “Register” next to them are available for you to register. Keep in mind, all events open one (1) month prior to the Tournament date.
***In order to register for any SCPGA Junior Tour Event you must be an active 2012 member and have passed the appropriate rules quiz***
If you are experiencing difficulties registering for any SCPGA Junior Tour Event, please call our office at: 951-845-4653
HOW TO CANCEL OUT OF A TOURNAMENT:
To cancel, simply sign in to your Players Club account BELOW and click the “Cancel” button next to the event you wish to cancel from. Listed below is the Cancellation Policy:
- JDL & JUNIOR TOUR – $10 if canceling 7 days or more prior to an event, Full charge any time after 7 days prior. (Canceling out of a 2-Day Junior Tour Event 7 days or more prior to the event, will have a $25 cancellation fee.)
- TOYOTA TOUR CUP – $25 if canceling 7 days or more prior to an event, Full charge any time after 7 days prior.
- Cancellations within one week with a verifiable doctors note will be granted a refund on half the entry fee.
- Cancellations the day before the event, you must call the SCPGA Junior Tour Office at: 951-845-4653
- Cancellations the day of the event, please contact the host golf course and ask for a Junior Staff Member.
If you are experiencing difficulties Cancelling for any SCPGA Junior Tour Event, please call our office at: 951-845-4653
TOURNAMENT CANCELLATIONS & REGISTRATION